The Capital Investment Fund (CIF) is a subsidiary of the Bulgarian Development Bank, which provides equity capital for the growth of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Our team consists of highly qualified experts with significant international experience in the field of financial, strategic and marketing management, as well as in the management of enterprises from various economic sectors. The companies in which we invest can rely on both our management expertise and market knowledge.
Currently we are looking for a seasoned professional to join our team as Investment Partner.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in private equity, corporate finance or strategy consulting. They will be involved in origination, deal execution and portfolio management and will be part of a small team of ambitious investment professionals. This position will be based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Deal origination, proactive sourcing, market studies;
- Modelling and valuation of investment opportunities;
- Assisting in all aspects of deal execution including market and financial due diligence, structuring and contract negotiation;
- Monitoring of portfolio companies and executing value creation plans;
- Guiding and advising portfolio companies.
Education and Experience:
- University degree in business, economics or finance with excellent academic credentials. CFA or similar certification is a plus;
- At least 3 years of work experience in private equity, corporate finance or strategy consulting, preferably with solid financial modeling and valuation expertise;
- High proficiency in English is a must.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills to clearly articulate sophisticated concepts, ideas and processes;
- Strong business and investment acumen;
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, working both independently and on a team;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with a wide variety of audiences;
- Ability to prioritize different projects and priorities simultaneously to meet deadlines;
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and uncompromising personal integrity;
- High proficiency in English is a must;
- Commercially savvy with ability to exercise discretion with respect to highly confidential/sensitive information.
What we offer:
- You will have an impact, helping companies grow and innovate;
- You will be a member of a great team and communities with diverse networking opportunities;
- Flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges work – life balance;
- Additional healthcare package;
- Company – sponsored training and certification;
- Competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this position and wish to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the personal data provided will be stored and processed in accordance with legal requirements. Your personal data will be used only for the purposes of selection and will be stored for 6 months after the end of the selection process.